Young things all over

It being Spring the livestock are multiplying all over the place.

I was initially intrigued by the disjoint colour schemes on the lambs and their Mum.  Then I looked more closely at Mum's foot and decided she is not quite so vanilla under the wool.
 I wasn't too fussed about the different colours of this Hereford and the surrounding calves, knowing that both breeds are on the property.  However if she has produced 4 calves on her own I feel sorry for her!
 A singleton tip-toeing through the Starlings.
 Finally, off the Plain and in to Widgiewa.  We have been intrigued by a small herd of goats that we see most mornings on our dog walk.  Sometimes there are 2 sometimes 4.  However I had never seen the kids before.  They seem very relaxed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tour of the West (part 1)

Insects from pine trees

Satin Bowerbird gets ready for Lanigans Ball.