- More insects have been added, more than usual identified! In fact two additional posts have been added
- The moth from Mt Franklin has been identified
- Images of the Swallowtail and a Stinkhorn fungus have been added to the Brindies blog
- An artichoke is apparently digestible.
- The hyacinth orchid had got more flowers and an astonishing number found at the 6 Mile TSR.
- Quite a few corrections have been made to the Touga Rd post as a result of reader feedback.
- A couple of corrections to insect names on the Swamp post
Happy New Year!