An interesting trip to Adelaide: Index Post

This post is primarily an index to a set of posts covering our trip to Adelaide which concluded yesterday (28 Apil 2014).  I will link to it at the foot of each post and hopefully it will enable folk to read the posts sequentially.

I expect it will take a couple of days for me to publish everything.  During that time I may update the early posts as I recall various things I should have mentioned but forgot when drafting them.  So if you are a detail fiend a couple of reads might be worthwhile.

Day 1: The Jerilderie blogpost
Day 2: The fearsome beasts of Moulamein
Day 3: Puberty Giggling.
Day 4: Maslins beach rules
Day 5: The fearsome beasts of Tolderol.
Day 6: Vale Mclaren
Days 7 and 8: Plain viewing

Overall Awards

Bird of the trip:  Elegant Parrot.  Lifer beats all!
Bad Taste of the trip:  Chubby females at Gaganis Bros
Art of the Trip: Shod - the Bullock's shoe in Deniliquin
Scene of the trip: Sunset at the cliffs of the Onkaparinga estuary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tour of the West (part 1)

Insects from pine trees

Maslins beach rules