November Updates (and a new blog)

Guess what!  This is a post linking to the posts I have updated during the month of November.
Rather than a link to a post I am using this comment to record a tasting of Finish beers, brought in by some visiting friends from that country.  The first brand was Kuoho and it was an excellent brew, described as dark lager and tasting like a light bodied stout.  Secondly was Kievari - also dark and malty.  Both excellent.

I will also use this post to announce that I have started a new blog recording the birds seen in my local area.  This can be accessed through  this post which summarise the rationale for the blog.   Otherwise the monthly posts (back to 2007) have been created so that they are more or less in chronological order with newest at the top.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tour of the West (part 1)

Insects from pine trees

Maslins beach rules