Lunacy

This is course a reference to looking at the moon.  After my poor photos in yesterday's blog I read Denis Wilson's blog with his photos of our nearest planetlet   (it follows the very good stuff about Australian Admirals). I had to lift my game considerably!!

I don't think I did, in terms of photojournalism, to begin with.


The first image gets a nice Turnersque (or possibly Spielbergian end of the world) effect. The second reminds me of candlelit parlour games and possibly the Hefner family enterprise.

Learning all the time I realise that one should wait for it to get well up the sky and to exclude any leaves which confuse the camera.  Try this one, taken a little later....

Comments

Denis Wilson said…
Hi Martin
Took me a while to get the Heffner family resemblance. Got there in the end.
Nice use of imagination!
Cheers
Denis

Popular posts from this blog

A tour of the West (part 1)

Insects from pine trees

Satin Bowerbird gets ready for Lanigans Ball.