Tennis finals Fishing Comp.

 I'm not sure if I should post this here but the snaps show the weather, and fish are wildlife....  And I own the blog so I guess can do as I please!

At around 0617 this morning I noticed there was some action - or more possibly inaction, as they were just floating about - at the Karbeethong Jetty.

A few folk were zipping in from the direction the Wharf.
At 0648 this guy didn't need to be in such a rush.
Indeed at 0702 gentle floating was still the go.  All sorts of boats.
Just before the start.  My best count was 42 boats.
Off they go.

My guess was that about 40% of boats headed off towards Top Lake, 50% went towards Allan Head and 10% decided that Harrisons Channel was the go.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tour of the West (part 1)

Insects from pine trees

Satin Bowerbird gets ready for Lanigans Ball.