Variety Club mini-Bash to Mallacoota

The Variety club is a showbiz oriented group that raises funds through fun events, including old car rallies.  They decided it would be good to organise one of these to help out Mallacoota.  Here are a few photos from the breakfast get-together at the Muddie.

I couldn't spot any folk in orange robes (or ringing cymbals) but as the Krishnas do a fine line of restaurants they may have been making the breakfast.
 See below

 The crowd was about 50:50 residents and locals!
 I don't normally take photos of people in the street, but if you dress like at least three of these folk I guess you are doing so because you want to be photographed
 I could guess which car the guy closest to the camera was driving: #529.  I asked if his co-driver was General Jake Ellwood who was in charge of the military element of the fire support exercise.

I asked if they were going to be leaving in convoy but apparently not.  Some folk were staying on for an extra day, which is nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tour of the West (part 1)

Insects from pine trees

Satin Bowerbird gets ready for Lanigans Ball.