This is mainly the usual list of post-hoc adjustments and amendments. I'll start with a couple of pix that didn't fit into other posts. They are sunrise and moonset on 4 August: the images were within 10 seconds of each other but one facing East and the other, West.
Updates to this blog
- comments about strawberry thinning added
- the excellent result of the Mudchooks game has been commented on.
- The identity of the orchid leaves and the white structures in Lomandra obliqua have been resolved!
- A post on Yellow-tailed black-Cockatoos has been added to Carwoola birds as has the July report, and a comment about the Frogmouths nest building.
- An image added to that blog shows the field marks of Hoary-headed and Australasian Grebes
- ID of the mystery orchid has been confirmed.
- Another bunny bites the dust and the relevant post is updated