There are a range of signs of Spring around Carwoola this morning. I will start with the avian indications:
- The frogmouths are still adding to their nest;
- Pied Currawongs must be close to completing theirs, higher up the same tree;
- A fan-tailed cuckoo calls all night - apprently this is a male advertising his presence.
- The fresh 'roo poop is well attended by flies, rather than stiff with frost; and
- the first Alpina callisto caterpillars have appeared in the top paddock. Very convenient for the cuckoos which dine on them.
|A full bed of daffodils.|
|Prunus not quite so advanced|
|The first Camellia|
|Hellebores are still happening|